Money, or the lack thereof, was already a huge deal before the pandemic and now, without sustainable income, a lot of people (affected by the pandemic or otherwise) are looking for extra income wherever and however they can. If you’re one of these people don’t worry, because this list has come with some solutions, depending on what you’re looking for. Opening a savings or checking account in the US might get you around or more than $200 to $300, which is pretty good I’d say, given the circumstances, so stick around and find out the best checking account bonuses. This is only a quick overlook, and if you want more details, be sure to click here.
Opening a checking account with Associated Bank by May 31, 2021, will get you $500 dollars. Their qualification requirements are:
- Not have opened an account with the bank in the last 6 months;
- Keeping the account open for at least 12 months;
- Receive direct deposits totaling a minimum of $500 within the first 90 days.
Associated Bank is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin with branches in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin itself, and with its 24/7 customer support, it surely is a good option.
HSBC has a few checking account bonuses available, until January 7, 2021, including:
- $200 for opening a HSBC Advance checking account online and receiving monthly direct deposits totaling $500 for 3 consecutive months;
- $450 for opening an HSBC Premier checking account online and receiving monthly direct deposits totaling $5000 for 3 consecutive months.
You can also go with their bonus that pays 3% cashback, but for this you need recurring direct deposits to an HSBC Premier checking account, once per month, for 6 consecutive months. HSBC is based in McLean, Virginia and has been the choice of a lot of Americans, for many years now.
As a TD Bank customer, you can get a $300 bonus if you:
- Open a Beyond Checking account online;
- Never had a TD Bank checking account;
- Have a total of at least $2500 from direct deposits within the first 60 days of the account opening;
There’s also a $150 cash bonus if you open a Convenience Checking Account, which requires direct deposits of $500 within the first 60 days. TD Bank is based in Wilmington, Delaware and it is a subsidiary of the Canadian multinational Toronto-Dominion Bank.
If you don’t have a PNC consumer checking account or you’ve closed one in the last 90 days, you’re able to get the following bonuses:
- $50 for opening a virtual wallet and receiving a $500 direct deposit within 60 days;
- $200 for opening a virtual wallet with Performance Spend and receiving $2000 direct deposit within 60 days;
- $300 for opening a virtual wallet with Performance Select and receiving a $5000 direct deposit within 60 days.
PNC Bank is located in Wilmington, Delaware but accounts can be opened nationwide online, with a great online user interface.
Huntington National Bank
Huntington has a lot of perks, but most of the following bonuses are only available until October, so if you’re interested, you must hurry:
- $150 for opening an Asterisk-Free Checking account and making a cumulative deposit of at least $1000 within the first 60 days;
- $200 for opening a Huntington 5 Checking account and making a cumulative deposit of at least $1000 within the first 60 days;
- $200 for opening a Business Checking 100 account and making a cumulative deposit of at least $2000 within the first 60 days;
- $400 for opening an Unlimited Business Checking account and making a cumulative deposit of at least $5000 within the first 60 days;
- $500 for opening a Huntington 25 Checking account and making a cumulative deposit of at least $15000 within the first 60 days;
- $750 for opening an Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and making a cumulative deposit of at least $20’000 within the first 60 days.
Huntington is based in Columbus, Ohio and it is the 39th largest bank in America.
Bank of America
Until December 31, 2020, new checking customers of Bank of America can earn $100! To get the bonus, one must:
- Not have a Bank of America personal checking account in the last 6 months;
- Open an Advantage SafeBalance Banking, Advantage Plus Banking or Advantage Relationship Banking account online;
- Make an opening deposit of 25$ for the Advantage SafeBalance Banking account and $100 for the remaining others;
- Receive two direct deposits of at least $250 each with 90 days of opening your account.
Bank of America’s headquarters are in Charlotte, North Carolina, even though it has central hubs in New York City, Hong Kong, Dallas, London, and Toronto..
These bonuses are the best the Internet could find, at least until better ones come up. Nevertheless, for now, if you need a little extra money and you know how to navigate the web, this list will, hopefully, be of assistance. The internet is full of opportunities to make extra cash, you just need the right people with the right lists, so thanks for reading and go make some money!